5 tips to building a stellar social media profile
Before making a purchase, how do you research a company? Do you use Google or Facebook? Research shows that 80% of consumers are more inclined to purchase from a company if they find a credible Facebook page. Below are our top 5 tips to make your Facebook page stellar:
1. Write an “About Us” page that your clients can relate to. Don’t miss the opportunity to tell potential customers what you’re all about.
2. Include all of your contact information, your address, phone number, website, and e-mail address. Potential customers want to be able to easily find you and don’t want to have to dig to find the information.
3. Chose a profile photo that’s easily recognizable and that relates to your company. Stay away from selfies or anything that will make you look unprofessional. Your logo is a great thing, but make sure it is sized correctly.
4. Create a social media content that speaks to your audience- your content and profile should be consistent across all your social media channels
5. Interact and be active - but don’t overdo it. Try to post daily and follow a schedule to avoid overwhelming your followers with too much information
Your homework for today....take a look at your social media profiles. Are they complete and follow the tips above?